State by State Guide to Employee Leave and Disability
Understand your state’s employment regulations for just $9.99
The law of employee leave is, quite literally, all over the map. Regulations vary
from state to state, and state laws may not conform to federal law.
In the past, human resource managers and attorneys have been compelled to search
through scores of federal statues and state codes to find out how the law applies
to a specific employer or employee. Not anymore.
Now the answers to all of your employee leave and disability questions are at your
fingertips. Available as a PDF for immediate download, Click Industries’ Guide to
Employee Leave and Disability provides a fast and reliable way for you to ensure
state by state compliance with rapidly changing employment law.
This guide covers all aspects of both employee leave and employee disability, from
the right to take leave to the rules governing job reinstatement. Clear, easy-to-read
tables explain your state’s regulations on compensation, leave time and more.
Click Industries’ Guide to Employee Leave and Disability will answer such questions
- What gives an employee the right to take a job leave?
- How much leave time is permitted?
- When does company size provide an exemption from the law?
- How does the law differ for private-sector and public-sector employees?
- When is an employee on leave entitled to compensation?
- What documentation is required before an employee takes a leave?
- What documentation is required before an employee may return to work?
Best of all, Click Industries’ Guide to Employee Leave and Disability focuses specifically
on your state’s regulations, providing you with exactly what you need to keep your
business in compliance with state employment laws.